The Karol Szymanowski Museum in the Villa "Atma" in Zakopane
ul. Kasprusie 19
New phone numer: (+48 18) 202 00 40
Booking Centre the National Museum in Krakow (open from 9.00 a.m to 1.00 p.m.):
- Family ticket (max. 5 persons) - 19 zł
- Group ticket (15 persons or more) - 7 zł
- Group Concessions (15 persons or more) - 5 zł
At the ticket offices in branches of the National Museum in Krakow, you can buy a carnet which entitles you to access to all of our branches and permanent galleries.
- normal - 35 PLN
- reduced - 28 PLN
- Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Last visitors are admitted 30 minutes before the closing time of the gallery. Last groups are admitted 45 minutes before the closing time of the gallery.
Detailed information regarding visits, permanent and temporary
exhibitions, areas temporarily closed, concerts and lectures is available at the cashier’s desks, Museum information points and on the Museum website.
PICTURES AND FILMING
Photographing and filming are allowed provided it uses no additional lighting or tripod, and are subject to additional charge of PLN 15 plus a badge deposit of PLN 20.
From 1st November 2014 to 30th April 2015 in the museum is the winter season.
In the winter season every Sunday is a day of free admission to the permanent exhibitions.
All galleries will be closed on the following days:
- November 1, 2014 / All Saints Day / - Saturday
- November 11, 2014 / Independence Day / - Tuesday
- December 24, 2014 / Christmas Eve / - Wednesday
- December 25, 2014 / Christmas / - czwatek
- December 26, 2014 / Second day of Christmas / - Friday
- January 1, 2015 / New Year / - Thursday
- January 6, 2015 / Epiphany / - Tuesday
- April 5, 2015 / Easter Sunday /
All galleries will be open on the following days before and after holidays:
- December 31, 2014 / New Year's Eve / - Wednesday - 10.00 a.m - 1.00 p.m
- April 4, 2015 / Holy Saturday / - Saturday - 10.00 a.m - 1.00 p.m
- April 6, 2015 / Easter Monday / - 10.00 a.m - 4.00 p.m