The Karol Szymanowski Museum in the Villa "Atma" in Zakopane
ul. Kasprusie 19
New phone numer: (+48 18) 202 00 40
- Family ticket (max. 5 persons) - 19 zł
- Group ticket (15 persons or more) - 7 zł
- Group Concessions (15 persons or more) - 5 zł
At the ticket offices in branches of the National Museum in Krakow, you can buy a carnet which entitles you to access to all of our branches and permanent galleries.
- normal - 35 PLN
- reduced - 28 PLN
- Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- in June, July, August:
- each Friday 10 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- the last weekend of the month: 12 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Last visitors are admitted 30 minutes before the closing time of the gallery. Last groups are admitted 45 minutes before the closing time of the gallery.
Detailed information regarding visits, permanent and temporary
exhibitions, areas temporarily closed, concerts and lectures is available at the cashier’s desks, Museum information points and on the Museum website.
PICTURES AND FILMING
Photographing and filming are allowed provided it uses no additional lighting or tripod, and are subject to additional charge of PLN 15 plus a badge deposit of PLN 20.