The Karol Szymanowski Museum in the Villa "Atma" in Zakopane
ul. Kasprusie 19
New phone numer: (+48 18) 202 00 40
- Family ticket (max. 5 persons) - 18 zł
- Group ticket (15 persons or more) - 6 zł
- Group Concessions (15 persons or more) - 4 zł
Combined ticked for all branches for permanent exhibitions:
- Adults - 35 zł
- Concessions - 28 zł
To promote the Department of Karol Szymanowski Museum in the Villa Atma in Zakopane, 11-31 May 2013 ticket price of PLN 1
- From 1 November to 30 April
Tuesday - Sunday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- From 1 May to 31 October
Tuesday - Thursday, Saturday, Sunday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Friday 10 am - 7 p.m.
- the last weekend of the month (May, June, July, August, September)
12 a.m. - 8 p.m.
In summer season, which starts from May 1, 2014, all Our Branches will be closed the following days:
- April 20, 2014 /Easter/
- May 1, 2014 /May Day/
- June 19, 2014 /Corpus Christi/
- August 15, 2014 /Assumption of Mary/
All our Galleries will be opened the following Holidays:
- April 19, 2014 /Holy Saturday/ - 10.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m.
- April 21, 2014 /Easter Monday/ - 10.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
- May 3, 2014 /May 3rd Constitution Day/ - 10.00 a.m. - 2.00 p.m.
Last visitors are admitted 30 minutes before the closing time of the gallery. Last groups are admitted 45 minutes before the closing time of the gallery.
Detailed information regarding visits, permanent and temporary
exhibitions, areas temporarily closed, concerts and lectures is available at the cashier’s desks, Museum information points and on the Museum website.
PICTURES AND FILMING
Photographing and filming are allowed provided it uses no additional lighting or tripod, and are subject to additional charge of PLN 15 plus a badge deposit of PLN 20.